Travel Dollar Program
Know How Tours rewards our travelers
with Frequent Travel Dollars.
The more you travel with us the more you save.
- Earn one Travel Dollar for each day tour reserved.
- Multi Day tours are based on the value of the tour.
- No Travel Dollars are earned for complimentary, reduced or Casino tours.
- When Travel Dollars, Donated Travel Certificates or any other promotional coupons are used to pay for all or any portion of a Day Trip, no new Travel Dollars are issued for that tour.
- When Travel Dollars, Donated Travel Certificates or any other promotional coupons are used to pay for an entire Multi-Day Tour, no new Travel Dollars will be put into the account.
- When Travel Dollars, Donated Travel Certificates or any other promotional coupons are used to pay for a portion of a Multi-Day tour, Travel Dollars will be adjusted and be given for the portion of the trip paid with “real dollars”.
- Family Members at the same household receive identical Customer ID numbers. Therefore, every receipt issued will show the combined total Dollars for all members of the household. Do not further combine the totals of each receipt.
- Travel Dollars are available to spend after the trip takes place. The receipt will show “Dollars Available” and “Dollars Pending”.
- The individual customer, not the person who reserves the tour, will receive the appropriate number of dollars associated with a trip.
- Upon canceling a trip, the appropriate number of dollars will be deducted from the Dollars Pending.
- A Customer must reach “Lifetime Member” (LM) status (initial $5.00 before redeeming Travel Dollars.
- A Promotional Certificate may be not be combined with the Travel Dollars.
- The dollars do not expire if the customer remains active. Removal from the mailing list and loss of Dollars occurs if no activity takes place for 2 years.